NATURALLY GROWN, NO-TILL NON-GMO HULLED HEMP SEED
- Grown without the use of insecticides or fungicides, using no-till farming
practices to minimize environmental impact, reduce soil erosion and
increase soil fertility.
- Our farmers exclusively cultivate the X-59 seed variety (hemp nut), a
unique and delicious non-genetically modified variety which produces a
larger, whiter and sweeter tasting seed.
- Our partnership with the HEMP GROWERS GROUP (8 family farms) gives
you access to industry experts. This growers group also offers the
capability to increase substantial acreage for future demand.
Grown in Southern Alberta, this hardy variety can handle adverse
weather conditions, meaning fewer concerns regarding year-to-year
- This hulled hemp seed is ready to eat. It has the best taste, highest
quality and purity in the marketplace. Our hemp has very low wheat
exposure which minimizes potential gluten content.
- An exciting Hemp fiber program is currently in development.
- Product is available in 40 lb lined paper bags or 1 ton super sacks
Sustainably Farmed Hemp